Believe

Haani - Wahiawa, Hawaii

As myself I believe that I can become a good writer and accomplish many things that I have not accomplished before in my life. I believe that I can be all that I can be in writing because no matter what I know that I become a better writer then I was. I believe that if I just set my mind to what I want to do and become of, I know that I can do whatever I want because I’ve been in hard situations before. I have had a lot of trials and tribulations in my life that I have been through and came out fine, but I also can withstand these trials and tribulations and I have also accomplished many things because in life I know that anything is possible if I just put my mind to it or believe that I can be a better writer that I know I can be, and that nothing and no one can stop me from trying to achieve my education.

No words can stop me but except for motivate me to do better and to “Never Be Satisfied.” This is a quote that I always use throughout my daily life and even on the football field because no matter if I’m on the field doing well or in the classrooms doing well, I always strive and have the want to do excellent or a lot better. Even though the teachers or the coaches tell me good job on whatever I did whether it was school work or making a play I always had this quote with me to tell me “Never Be Satisfied” because I always felt that there is always more room for improvement. I always tell myself inside to go all out and do well in class and so as on the football field too, because I don’t like to live my life in regrets or thinking that I could’ve done a lot better. I just believe that all you have to do is to believe in yourself in all that you do and always choose the right, also to have a mindset or goal like mines is to try and become a great and awesome student athlete that can write really well and play football real well.