EQUAL

Jack - Windsor, Colorado

I believe that everything needs help at some point. Not just humans, but animals and the environment. Whether it’s getting a hug or getting food for your next meal!

I personally like to help all the time. Fostering dogs is a thing I do to help. The dogs I help have been beaten, abused, or not had much human contact. I enjoy teaching them to learn to trust humans and to be more relaxed in a home/family environment. When we feel that they are finally feeling good about life, meeting people and being in a family environment, they are put up for adoption.

When I first moved to the U.S. I was in class, and no one would talk to me! Then a polish boy, call Andrjez, came up to me and began talking to me. We became good friends, and we are still friends to this day, even though he now lives in Indiana.

One thing that makes me mad is when people don’t accept help. Even if you don’t think you need help you probably do! Help comes in many ways, you just need to work out what sort of help you need!

Help can come from anywhere, anyone, and maybe anything, and anyone can use help. I believe anything needs help at some point.