Tyler - Fort Collins, Colorado

Would you believe me if I told you there was someone out there who loved you so much that he suffered and died so you don’t have to and can have a relationship with him? Well his name is Jesus Christ, and I truly believe in grace by faith in him.

He is Gods one and only son. He came to earth fully God and fully man. He was spit upon by roman soldiers who didn’t even know what he did wrong. He was mocked. He was beat and whipped nearly to death. Then he was nailed to a cross, crucified, and he died. After he was crucified he was placed in a tomb with a huge stone rolled in front of it, plus it was guarded by soldiers. On the third day of him being dead some women that knew him brought spices and herbs to put on his tomb but when they got there, there was no one in the tomb but two angels who told them he was not there and he has risen. He appeared to more than five hundred people after this before going back up into heaven. This I believe.

Some people may say that there is no god at all, but lets get this straight there is definitely a God. If you don’t believe this then you should look at all the evidence of a god or an intelligent design from science. One of these evidences is when you look at physics, if gravity was one inch of speed off, then the whole universe would not work. How could something so perfect happen so randomly. Also if you believe in Darwin’s Theory of Evolution, then you are not thinking right. You are not thinking right because if you put the history of the world on a twenty-four hour clock nothing shows up until about the twenty-third hour. This is called The Cambrian Explosion. And Darwin thought everything evolved over a…. slow…. period…. of…. time, not a quick explosion of organisms.

I hope this shows you that there really is a God or some type of intelligent design.

It is your choice what you believe and how you believe it, but I believe in the one true God from the bible who sent his only begotten son so that who ever believed in him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

This I believe.