I Believe

Robert - Los Angeles, California
Themes: love

My girlfriend that I never had is so beautiful. She loves me for me, and not what I have done. She likes to hear from me everyday, she can’t get enough of me. She I so successful, she has two jobs, a house, a car, and a dog named Gucci. The worst part of it is that she is not mines yet. She is a dream girl in my eyes, every time I see her in my imagination is sends chills down my spine. I feel that if I ever get to meet her she will be the one that I will get married to and have kids. I believe in true love. Once you really love someone and really mean it, it can take you over.

I believe true love exists; I have seen many couples that have been in love for many years. My parents have been in love since they have been teenagers. My father use to be a player, but when he met the woman who is my mom, he changed his ways because he saw that he loved her. They have been married for about twenty two years now and they are still going. That’s the kind of love I want to have in my relationship.

In my relationship with her I would like for it to be like nothing I have ever experienced. I want it to be like no one else’s love. I want it to last forever. I want to have at least two to three children in the family, two boys and one girl. I believe we will be happy for a long time. If I ever need advice on how to make my relationship stronger with her I think I would just ask my parents to let me in on their secret to how they have loved each other for so long.