Coleigh - Evansville,, Indiana

If there is one thing in my life that has always been a constant for me, it would be my mother. She has made the good feel that much better and the bad as good as she can. My mom is my best friend, and I love her so much. This I believe: moms can fix anything.

My mom has always been there for me, especially in high school. She is involved in every aspect of my life. There isn’t much that goes on that she doesn’t know about. I know some of you out there are saying, “What would possess you to involve your mother like that?” The thing is, she’s my best friend. It feels natural for her to be there.

She is the band booster president this year. You better believe she’s there for everything, every rehearsal, football game, concert, and contest. I think I’ve had one musical performance that she hasn’t been there for. That’s quite a record considering the amount of groups I’m in. But she’s always been there for me, no matter how insignificant. In elementary school, we had plays and programs done by every grade. They were the little ones you learn in vocal music class. I’m sure they weren’t very good, but Mom came to every single one of them. She never missed anything.

My mom could have the title, Superwoman, and it wouldn’t make her any better than she already is. To me, she is Superwoman. She works full time, takes care of our family of four, and has a crazy-busy schedule with band. She is always running around doing something for other people. My mom is amazing and she will never fail me. This, I believe.