My Story

Kayla - Springdale, Arkansas

My Story

I believe everyone’s actions have consequences. 1 day I was in class and the teacher Mrs. White was giving out homework. This one girl Mayra kept teasing me, so finally I punched her in the eye. I gave her a black eye. The next day the principal Mrs. Mullins gave me the detention. I should have thought before I acted but I didn’t do that.

I guess it seemed to slip my mind but man did I get it when I got home that day. I was grounded for 3 weeks without television, videogames, phone, and the computer. I also got 2 switchings from each of my parents! After that I wish I had never done it to begin with but my parents cooked my goose with a spatula and a switch! I was crying for half-an-hour. Then I got 2 lectures from each of my parents and I cried more. M y dad slapped me on my mouth because I was sassing and mocking him. I slapped my dad on his cheek and we fought with each other and I broke a salt and pepper shaker on his back! As a result, I got no dinner that night but a small glass of water and a cracker and that was it.

Everything you do now it will have consequences. What I did it was a big uh-oh and I got into a whole lot of trouble. So don’t think about doing anything to get you in trouble. I definitely learned my lesson but you will learn not to do what you want to do listen to your parents they are very wise than you may think. They tell me not to do wrong things and I didn’t listen till after that and then it really hit me when, I always did do the right thing even if you don’t always agree with it. So just listen to your parents and do what your told and good things will come it took a while for me but all of you special in every way that is why people respect you for who you really are. Don’t think changing your is really going to get people to notice you.