Working hard

Donnie - Park Hills, Missouri
Themes: work

I believe that when you are working then you should work hard to get it done and done right. I have always been told that if it is good enough it to do the first time then it is good enough to do it right. If you are not doing things well then you will probably end up redoing the task that you had to do.

Once before I had to work on a car and I tried to skip some steps to hurry up to get it done so I could go fishing. About a week later the car was back and I was working on it again and it had the same problem. The reason that it broke again is because I skipped some steps to get it done. The only thing that I did not do was put in a few bolts and the part had too much torque and broke off. The car could not run without this part. Just by skipping those few bolts did not save me much time but when I had to redo it the job took twice as long because I had to take out all of the broken parts before I could start on putting in the new part. Another time I was taking my time, not working and it was on something that I could have got done in a few hours but it ended up taking a few days because I was not trying my hardest. These are some examples of why you should work hard and do your best on anything that you do. When you work hard then you can do things quicker than what you ever would have thought that you could. You can get things done faster if you don’t complain about them.

These are some reasons on why you should work hard, do your best, and not complain. This is my belief on why you should work hard and do your best. It will always work out better if you try your hardest and do your best. This is why I believe that work hard and do your best. This is my belief on always working hard.