A little Bit of Mario in All Of Us

Francisco - Little Rock, Arkansas

You know the game character in the late sixties. Mario was his name and he lives in all of us every seond of every day since he has originated.

Ever since i was a young lad, I would go out on adventures with my brother, Alfonso. Being imigrants from Italy, we loved how the mario brothers were italian. We idolized them. Alfonso being luigi and i being Mario.

We would reinact everything about the games. Then one day, in 10th grade i saw this girl. She was beautiful and loved Mario too. Alfonso and I decided to let her be peach.

Then we decided to rescue her and incorperate her into out skits. Eventually she came to like me back and to this day, 15 years later, here we are. Married, 3 children, and a wii system which we all play mario games on.

I belive that Mario lives in all of us because without his sense of adventure, I would not have gotten my sense of adventure and not met Trisha.

Everybody loves to go on adventures and so everybody has a little bit of Mario in them