A RACE!!

Mitchell - Stella, North Carolina
Themes: race

I was born and raised around racism. I was told that blacks were stupid, ignorant and they were trash. I remember when I was five years old my dad took me hunting and we saw some black people, and my dad was mumbling under his breath about how blacks were stupid .The black people had that look of confusion like a “what did I do wrong?” look on there faces. I don’t think that racism should be exterminated I think its wrong but its part of what makes life. With out racism people would get along and that will never happen. Racism toured blacks is the most common type of racism. There are two types of blacks in racism though. A black: a black accepts that whites are better and hates blaacks. A blaack: a blaack blames whites for being raciest for what happened a hundred years ago and loves rap music and there always snoody. That’s the two types of black that here are for racism and is still believe that racism should not be allowed but we cant stop it.