What Happened

Christopher - 28584, North Carolina
Themes: environment

What Happened?

I believe it is vital to save the world’s vast oceans from pollution and help them to be clean and pristine.

One day I was fishing and the tide was going out, and I saw a gill net in the water. When I looked closer at it, I could see all these dead fish, I thought to myself why would someone do this? I found information on the internet about gill nets. The fisherman is supposed to set the net for a day and pull it up. The dead fish looked more than a couple of days old, and it was polluting the water and air.

From that day on, Ive been doing what I can to help the stop of pollution to the ocean and environment. If everyone would just put their trash in trashcans, that would eliminate half the pollution. The other pollution comes from businesses and landfills. If we could have stricter laws on them, then that could stop pollution a whole lot.