Abortion:Right OR Wrong

Venezia - Newport, North Carolina
Themes: morality

I Believe Abortion is wrong. It is also murder. Just because it is a inconvience to your life doesn’t mean you should kill a unborn child. The unborn child could have been the greatest actor or could even be the president but we wouldn’t know all because someone did something they weren’t supposed to and got pregnant. The least you could do is give him or her up for abortion.

Some people cant have children and would love to have a beautiful baby girl or boy. Babies have just as much a right to live as you do. About 4 years ago, when my little brother was born, my mom told me no matter how young or old, never have an abortion. A lot of children have the chance to be great things and have the finer things in life. Some will never get the chance to see the age of a day.

This isn’t to make anyone feel bad about any choices they have made in the past. This is to let you know that you can change the abortion rate now. You Will have to pay the price for doing things that something that you shouldn’t have been doing in the first place.

In conclusion, abortion is wrong. Me and my mom were going through very hard times but we didn’t give up. She had my little brother. His name is Nicholas and he is a loving child. He is bad at times but, he is always smiling. He is in pre-school and I miss him very much.