everyone deserves a second chance

blake - springdale, Arkansas
Themes: forgiveness

I believe in second chances. When we make a bad decision we are usually faced with the consequences.

But some times when we are not looking we are given a second chance. We are presented with another decision but what we do with that chance is up to us.

Now you are faced with a question do you just do what you did last time or do you take it and do the right thing. Just a few weeks ago my friend stabbed herself she was in critical care. When she got out she said that she did it because she felt bad that she was pregnant with another guy’s kid because she was with me at the time. When I confronted him about it he said he didn’t do it but when she did it again she was given another chance and now she is going to have a beautiful baby.

She took her second chance and did was she knew was right so when she has birth with this baby I am going to be the father of the kid and I was given that chance before and didn’t take it but now I’m given a second chance and I took it with pride.

So when you are given a second chance you should take it and do what you think is right no matter what it goes against. If you it is given to then take it and use it to your full potential.

So this is what I say… I say this I believe. I believe in second chances no matter what they are for.