Dean - matthews, North Carolina
Themes: war

“The opposite of war isn’t peace, it’s creation!”. This is what I believe. the Government says they are trying to create a better and safer world for the children and young ones, when they are sending those same children to war and destroying the world that they will inherit from us.

If you wish to create a world, safe for our children, our predecessors, then you must stop destroying the world. Stop sending them to their deaths in a foreign land, fighting a battle and war that is not our own.

As you bomb the countries and send our brothers, fathers, sons, uncles, grandfathers and cousins away from us, to their deaths, you are destroying our world. You are causing others to fight back, to defend their own children and loved ones.

Our innocent children are growing up fatherless, or brother-less because you are sending their older brothers or fathers to fight a war that is no concern of ours.

The government claims they are doing what is right for the future generation, that they are creating a better, safer place for them to grow up and learn. While they are saying this they are spending more money on war utilities, bombs, guns and bullets then on education.

If you teach the children of today about war and the so called ‘good’ it is doing, then we will be sentencing human kind to death. For War solves nothing. War creates nothing, except more wars. More deaths, more pain, and more sorrow and anger. Stop destroying the world and create something better for us. If not for us or yourself, for the children of the future.

This is what I believe. What do you believe?