Love

Meghan - San Antonio, Texas

I believe that life should be a romance novel. Sure they’re unbelievable but that’s what makes them what they are. In romance novels you only have to worry about the petty things in life like well he love or dose he still love her, nerve how do we solve global warming. So you may not have a man like Mr. Darcy or Heathcliff but to you he will be. I believe that your hero can be around any corner. You may go through a few villains on the way but he will be there. He may not seem like Superman or Batman at first but he’ll be him when you feel safe in his arms. I believe that love can make you feel as if you’re invincible. To your friends you seem like a hopeless romantic but what do they know they’re the ones who suggested you should study your whole text book when I just a quiz on chapter 12.