Dedication and Sacrifice

Manuel Paz - San Antonio, Texas

I believe that with sacrifice and dedication, a person can make a difference in life. I believe that everybody has a chance to do so, but it is up to us, and only us, to commit and act. People that are successful in life know that sacrifice and dedication comes from hard work, practice, and patience. They know that it does not come from one day to the next and that time has to be an ally, not an enemy. They know that by acknowledging and practicing these principles. It will make you have a reason to get out of your bed everyday. They know that they can make a difference.

Sacrifice and dedication are old traditional principles that have been practiced by the remembered many years ago. From the intelligence of Galileo Galilei whose experiments and theories were believed by no one. From the great sense of music like Ludwig Van Beethoven who became deaf at the age of thirty. And from my own dad who started to build his company having only a truck and three umbrellas to show and sell. I admire my dad because he is a symbol of these principles and he is the reason why I know that I can be better in whatever I do.

I believe that sacrifice and dedication helps us in life to become a better person, to become a person who appreciates life to the fullest and believes that we can make a difference in life.