I Believe in Late, Starry Nights.

Sylvia - San Antonio, Texas

I believe in late,starry nights. I believe in stars that shine brighter than words could describe. I think that every teenager should see this at least once espeically since my generation has no time to just be a kid and stare at the sky.

At 16, I have thirteen hour days including dance team practice, advanced placement classes and homework, various clubs, and coumminity service. I am stressed to say the least. But I haven’t gone insane yet becuase every now and then I go out at night. It may should simple but every time I get a chance I look at the stars and realize my potential and suddenly all my worries melt away.Maybe it’s just me but, once I realize that I’m just another small soul in something so much bigger, I regain lost confidence in myself. Some people find this release in faith or even drugs but this has no borders or barriers to keep someone from doing this, unlikle others. I think that without this, I would be a complete and total nervous wreck.

I think that if everyone shared my thoughts, the world would be a happier place. I know that that is a broad statement but I also think it is true. Sure, this wouldn’t solve world peace or poverty but I think that it would keep people in check with their emotions and problems.This baby step could be the first step in allevaiting some stress in this stress drenched world we will in today.