God’s Love

Mariana - San Antonio, Texas

I believe in love. Not my love or anyone on this world’s love, but God’s love. The only kind anyone should be able to trust; the love that is unconditional and compassionate. The kind of love that humans lack and search for their whole lives. It’s the type of love that overwhelms you in every single way. Without it, life would be impossible. This love that makes you desire more for yourself and others around you. His love that starts a fire in you that is indescribable and will never die out.

I believe that you can’t truly love someone without God in your life. If you don’t know how it feels then how can you love someone with such power? If you’re not able to love unconditionally why even love someone at all? Breaking hearts and dreadful goodbyes never happens with him. His love for you shines forever. He waits until you realize that he’s your soul mate. He doesn’t judge your every step and he’ll never be ashamed to love you. Why search for anything other than him?

I believe that his love works through everyone who believes in him. You’re love becomes more like his and you realize you don’t want to love everyone, the ones who have done you wrong, but your heart seems to change as you walk with him. Why not feel that way? Why not have him speak through you for the rest of you life? Why not have his love shine through you unto others?

I believe in love. Not my love or anyone on this world’s love, but God’s love.