Dream It Up

Latifa - Morehead City, North Carolina
Themes: carpe diem

Dream It Up

I believe that everyone should make their dreams come true, big or small.

My dream in life is to have a good time. If something is bothering you, forget about it! Just live like you would have it that thing bothering never even happened.

I remember once in the 7th grade, my parents got into a huge fight. The took all of their anger out on me and my sisters. Nothing physical, just yelling and that sort of stuff. They fight a lot, well, they used to.

My dad left us at the end of seventh grade and moved to Morehead City. So, I was living with my mom and my three sisters, until my mom had a preposterous idea: MOVE TO JORDAN.

You probably think she’s crazy, but don’t worry, so did I! but after we moved there she changed her mind and moved us back to Morehead City to live with my dad, while she moved to Dubai.

Its been over a year since I’ve seen my mom, and it still gets to me. But I still push through it and live my day like nothing happened.

So, my message for you is, have fun, live life, and do your best.

I believe in you.