I Believe in Miracles

Jacqueline - Miami, Florida

I believe in miracles. I believe if you pray for something to happen, God will make it happen, it may not be at the time you want it to be, but it will happen at the time needed. I believe in true love and that love is worth everything life has to offer. Everyone has a soul mate made for them and if you don’t find them in this life you will find them in heaven. I believe that when you are in love you still have to work at it and it is still hard, but it is much easier than if you weren’t in love. I believe that if you and your soul mate disagree on some things you can still make it work. I believe you have to hit rock bottom to be able to pick yourself back up again and start over. I believe that everything happens for a reason and even though we have free will to make our own choices, God knows what we will do with our lives and how they will turn out. It has taken me a long time to figure out what I believe. My beliefs have taken me through life and have lead me to new beliefs. Through my parent’s divorce, through my mother’s difficulty with supporting her three children, through my father giving up visitation rights, through my brother being arrested and being able to turn his life around after praying for so many years. I believe your life shows you your beliefs and that these beliefs are some of the most treasured things that we can ever have.