This I Believe Fighting Doesn’t Solve Anything

Hillary - Monticello, Kentucky

Fighting Doesn’t Solve Anything

This I believe …..Fighting doesn’t solve anything. I have made many

Mistakes and have learned from every one of them. I have also learned from other peoples mistakes. Don’t start anything and there won’t be nothing.

The first time I discovered this was when I was in sixth grade. I had always had no trouble making friends. I was a very easy going person. But you know how you go through life and you got this enemy. I myself had an enemy. Me? But I didn’t let it bother me. I don’t know why this person didn’t like me? We’re they jealous? Did they not like the fact I was an individual? Who knows?

But one day I was at my locker and I was waiting for some people to clear so I could get to it. My enemy walks by and just stares me down. Well I didn’t let it get to me. I got to locker and went to class. When I walked in everybody was sitting there getting out their notebooks. I took a seat and everybody started to giggle. I looked around and saw nothing funny. When I looked to the back of the room. Enemy was grinning, and I knew she had done something. I looked all around and saw nothing and then I stood up to find gum stuck to the bottom of my pants. This made me furious! So I waited after class and when she came out I told her I really didn’t like the gum in my seat and I hit her.

So I got kicked out of school for a few days and had to have anger management classes and trust me…not fun! And I got in so much trouble. So instead of fighting I think I should talk to my enemy and let them know what they are doing is wrong and if that doesn’t work go get a restraining order. This I believe…fighting doesn’t solve anything.