Safe Sex is the best

Kendrick - Aulander, North Carolina

I believe in safe sex, because under age children are having babies. They can’t take care of them. Most of the significant others will not take care of the babies or they will deny it. My fourteen year old cousin has a child that is two years old, but she is able to take care of him with the help and support of friends and family. I suspected her mother to act very upset and frustrated at her daughter first of all for having sex then getting pregnant at a very young age. Mothers don’t want to be grandmothers at a very young age, and are force to take care of their grandchildren.

Some teenagers go to the clinic to get an abortion, but they don’t understand that they are killing a life. Wrap it up, because Hertford County is the number two in the state with highest teenage pregnancy rate in North Carolina. There are a lot of teenagers that are pregnant right now, and don’t know how to take care of their future male or female children. It’s not only the female’s responsibility, but it’s the male’s responsibility also for laying in the bed. Most of what happens ends up on national television like Maury, Oprah Winfrey, and Montel Williams. Safe sex is the best sex. Do the right thing and wrap it up.

In school they tell us point blank, period to not have sexual intercourse with the opposite sex. But we don’t understand the word”not” because we do it anyway. When we see members in our opposite sex we are fascinated by them and want to do the grown up thing. But we don’t understand the consequences of our action. We need to slow down if we do continue on just don’t do it, think about what you do before you do it. We need to wrap it up to our best interests. We cannot take care of our child in high school Wear condoms even if they have to be Trojans, Durex, Magnum, Lifestyle just wrap it up.

Listen to my words and wrap it up. Take care of yourself and your partner. Be considerate of your parents. Wrap it up.