What Goes Around Comes Around

Ezekiel - Spencer, Indiana

I believe that what goes around comes around. I have found this to be very true. Every time I do something bad it always comes back to me and I get it worse. It always happens. There is a couple of reason that really made me believe this.

Several experiences made me believe in what goes around comes around. One reason I believe this was when I was nine my older brother was pitching a tennis ball to me and I was batting. He made me mad and I started aiming for him. Then I hit him in the head with the ball. It knocked him over and it hurt him badly. Then he was even madder than I was and he said that he would get me back, and he did. The other time was last year. My little brother I scared him really so bad he wouldn’t go in the dark for a month. He got me back that same day. It was almost the worst I had ever been scared in my entire life.

When I hit my older brother he was hurt really bad I did not feel bad. When we were throwing a baseball I had to stop and tie my shoe. He threw the baseball anyway it hit me right in the middle of the forehead. t hurt so badly I thought I was going to die. It was the most pain I had been in my whole life. It was true what goes around comes around.

The next instance was last year when I scared my little brother really bad. Latter that day he got me back. It was bad it was almost the worst I had been scared in my whole life. It was really dark and I could not see the walls on my house. He laid on the ground and waited till I passed him and he jumped out and grabbed me. It was true then too what goes around comes around.

What goes around comes around is true! At least for me it is. It always happens to me. I do not know about anyone else but it seems to be true for me. That is why I believe in what goes around comes around.