Dream, Believe, and Achieve

Odis - Bay Ciity, Texas
Themes: hope, work

Many people in the world have their own mottos. Mottos are brief statements used to express a principle, goal, or ideal. I believe it is important to have a motto of your own that you may use in your everyday life.

My motto is “Dream, Believe, and Achieve,” or which I call “D.B.A.” I use this motto in my everyday life. There are many people in the world like myself that have different standards, and goals in their lives. My goal in life is to work hard everyday of my life in all that I do, because hard work pays off and will get you a long ways. During my hard work I have a dream that it will get me to the Olympics in Track and Field. When you have a goal, or Dream in life you should follow that Dream and believe in it. I believe my Dream in going to the Olympics, and not just believing my Dream, I also believe in God that he will make a way for me so that I will have success. Though having faith and believing in Him that he will make a way for you, your success may not come the same way you expect it to come. Then you achieve your goal. Achieving your goal maybe the easiest task, because what God has in stored for you it’s your and nobody can take it away from you, so therefore you have nothing to worry about. My belief in Him and in my Dream of going to the Olympics is strong, so I will definitely not worry about anything. That goes back to one of my favorite scriptures, “I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.” The only thing about this is that if you don’t have faith, or believe in God, He will not give you the strength to accomplish your goals in life, or just simply make it to the top. This also goes back to my other favorite scripture, “A man who does not work, does not eat,” meaning that if you do not put forth the effort, or work hard at anything you do you will not get “fed” the “first place medal.”