Accomplishments

Amber - Bay City, Texas
Themes: courage, family, work

When you want to accomplish something you have to push yourself to do it. I believe that without pushing yourself you won’t be able to make the accomplishment that you want. Also, you have to really want to reach your goal because that’s the only way a person can really push themselves. Another thing I believe is that if you don’t succeed in something you try to do it again. If you fail at something you shouldn’t give up because giving up only makes you look like a loser because most people think that if they do something wrong, then there’s no need for them to try doing it again. On the other hand, if you reattempt to do what you failed it will make you look like a winner because what brings you down can only make you stronger.

I remember when I was five or six and got my first bike. Being the “hard-headed” child that I was I tried to ride it without training wheels. But, as a consequence I either fell off or ran into something. One day my mom came up to me and told me that she noticed that I kept falling off the bike. She then told me that I should keep pushing myself to learn how to ride without the training wheels. Finally, her advice helped me because the next week I was riding my bike perfectly. That’s when I realized that you really do have to push yourself to do something that you want to accomplish because in the long run it helped me out because I learned how to ride my bike.

In conclusion, accomplishments are something that you have to push yourself to do. I personally have things that I want to accomplish, and if I fail to do so I will keep pushing until I finally do accomplish it.