I know I Can

kimberly - wicitha, Kansas

Being in grade school I always dreamed to be a lawyer it always involves arguments, my mom and dad argued a lot, so I thought I would be good at it. I always enjoyed going to school everyday for the fun of math and science activities they had scheduled in their lesson plans. I also liked playing basketball during playtime. As a matter of fact when middle school came around I thought about changing my career to be in the WNBA, because I was so good at basketball. As I gradually made it to high school I wanted to play basketball, a new intrest popped in my head that was to be a hair dresser as a short term career choice. Now as I stand today I am pregant I feel like basketball was put to an end, but I love babies, so an OBGYN will not only be a good money making career but a better way to get closer and knowing babies. My future plans is to be successful for myself and for my kids.