Working Toward a Better Life

Deanna - USA
Themes: community

There are many ways that you can work toward a better life. You can be a social person and speak in front of others to become a leader. You could also be a political person and fight for what you believe in or for other people that can’t do it for them selves. You could also help people in your community to work to a better life. One of the last ways to make a better life is by making a better family life.

Being a social leader is what I think to be one of the best ways to make a better life. You can voice your opinions about whatever you think needs to be worked on. When you are a social person people tend to recognize you and know that they can or can not trust you. Also, being social can help your own personal being. I believe this because I found this on my own personal accounts. By me having to go to camps in my life and not having anyone else there to help me meet people. Another way is it helps you gain more self-confidence.

Working in a more political stile could be like running for say school board president. If you were to do this you could find a way to help the school and bring up the things that need to be discussed to make the school a safer place for us to be. If this idea does not help than say the governor or president of our state and country. You could listen to the people that need help and bring up ideas that could solve those problems.

The most two common ways to make a better life is community and family life. These are more common to me because I have always known that I will have people to be there for me. It is family and friends that I know I can count on. One way, that I know of to improve community life would be to do community services. Not all community services are all hard and terrible. Some can be as easy as serving a dinner for the fire department or for the elderly at a nursing home.

I believe that I can make a better social, political, community, and family life. And I know you can too.