I believe

Ronald - elkton, Maryland
Themes: work

There are many things that I believe in. One of my strong beliefs is that everyone who is able to work should have to work. Everyone should work to support their selves instead of living off the government’s money. I believe that if everyone worked in this country it would be a lot better off and be a better place by far.

I know that there are many people that cannot work for many different reasons. Such as the mentally handicapped, physically handicapped but it is not their fault that they cannot work. But even some of them find jobs to support their selves in various ways. There are many companies that give the handicapped a chance to work such as Wal-Mart.

And then there are the people that can work but decide not to for many different reasons. There are many people that are just too lazy to work and would rather live of welfare from the government. There are also homeless people I believe that if they can stand on the street all day and beg for money than they should be able to get some sort of job.

There are also they people that think they are not smart enough or for some reason they think that it is not possible for them to find work. Even if you aren’t smart enough to have a high skill job or a big money career you can still do well for yourself by getting a basic job. There are many entry level jobs that give you a decent income to live off. Such as labor jobs, Fast food jobs, and Janitorial Jobs. I believe that there is always a job for someone you just have to go out and find the right job for you.

I believe that if the majority of the people in the United States got a job and where able to take care of their selves then the country would be a better place to live. The unemployment would be way down which would make the economy better and lead to the government getting out of debt in the world a lot faster. I believe very strongly that if the countries unemployment goes down which means more people finding and getting jobs the economy would and will be stronger and the country would be a better place to live in.