THE POWER OF FAITH AND GOD…

Maggie - Brooklyn, NY, New York

I believe in faith and I know there is a God above. Faith is something that I’ve been taught to have and I’ve have believed in faith all my life. My great-aubt is the Bishop of my church Bishopo Memorial Mission and she is a living example of faith. She has been having problems with her eyesight becuase of her diabetes so it makes it hard for her to see. She has had a numerous amount of surgeries, but her eyesight is blurry alot. Althiugh she may not be able to see she makes sure she is church every chance she gets. She always said God is leading her life. She also says if God doesn’t tell her she should come out today, she won’t. That’s how you know God is in her life because if he wasn’t she wouldn’t care. She doesn’t worry about anything because she knows God is in her life. She is my inspiration and I look up to her alot even though she may not know. She has helped me through everyday of my life. When I feel like giving upI think about her and I think if she can do it I can do it.