all you need is love

Danielle - conestoga, Pennsylvania
Themes: love, purpose

I believe in love and fate. I have felt it. Love comes around when we need it the most whether it be the love of a new friend or the love of someone you can see yourself being with for the rest of your life. Fate throws these people upon us in the most unlikely places and it is an unexpected wonderful thing.

All at the same time two great friends of mine were in a fatal car crash, my grades were slipping, I had just started my first year of college, it was my first time away from the arms of a family, and I was having a hard time getting over a high school boyfriend. It was a lot to handle emotionally and I felt like I had no one to talk to that wasn’t 50 miles away. When I thought it was time to give up, my roommate told me we should go out and forget about life for a while. Against my will she took me over to her boyfriends place for a party. When we walked in I was immediately attracted to one of the guys there, which was very odd to me because I thought I would never feel that way about anyone again. I forgot about everything and all I could think about was what his voice might sound like. My roommates boyfriend introduced us, we talked all night, and we’ve been together ever since. He turned my life around, made me a better person and has helped me through the toughest times for the past two years. For this reason I believe in fate and love. Fate brought us together and love keeps us together. This I believe.