This i believe

hipolito - buda, Texas
Themes: equality

I believe everybody should be given a chance.

In my life I was given some chances whether it was in life or sports or something in school.

I was given these chances thanks to my parents.

My dad had told me a story about he wasn’t given many chances in his childhood. My dad and my mom moved here from Mexico when I was one year old they were hoping that they would give me my brother and my sisters the chances that they never had.

The gave me chances like letting me go out whit my friends letting play in a sport and supporting me in it, giving me money so i could go to college. I could call my mom and dad my heroes. Everybody should be given a chance for example when I play soccer I go to this church which has a field right beside it a lot of kids go to play and most of them I don’t even know. When I pick players to be on my team I don’t judge on how good they are. I give them a chance and pick players that I don’t know to give them a chance to let them show me what they got.