Working Hard For What You Want

Jose - Buda, Texas

I believe in working hard for what you want because it teaches you the value of responsibility.

I am a student at Jack C. Hays High School and I’m an employee at Culver’s. The pay isn’t much but it gets me the stuff that I want or need in life, and gets me some where in life.

I have two jobs I do in my life, Job 1: is to do my class work, homework, and to pay attention in class to get good grades I want to earn. Job 2: is to go to work and work hard for money while being in school for about 8 hours a day.

Since I do that its has come to pay off because now I have the stuff I wanted such as my clothes, shoes, jewelry, and electronics and with responsibility you’ll be able to take care of what you have.

I had bought a 500 dollar iPhone and one day I was very vigorous to jump into the pool because it was hot and I accidentally had my phone on me so it got damaged. So what I had to do was, to work hard for a new phone that took about two weeks of hard work and I was very unpleasant for not being responsible.

Now some people take the easy way out like doing crimes such as killing innocent lives, drugs, and misdemeanor to get what they want and not doing a job to earn what they want. Many people and children are in the streets and some are old enough to work but instead, they beg others for money to get what they want.

So here I am, 17 years old still working at my job been there for about more then a year now and I get paid enough for the stuff I have today. So it comes to responsibility to work hard for what you want in your life.

You might not be the hardest worker in your life but if you try hard I know that what you work hard for what you want it would all come too pay off.