The Importance of Friends

Allen - Buda, Texas

Friends are very important to everyone…. Everyone should have a friend even if it’s just an animal any thing can make a friend. People who say they have no friends are pretty much a liar.

Many people have a wide range of friends from the loudest person in school a soft spoken person. I have many friends and not just in Buda, Texas but all over Texas.

Friends can help you through a lot and you can learn from them and they can learn from you. Sometimes they are there just to hang out with and just chill. They are there for you through the bad time and the good times but most of all you make memories with these people. Some friends are there for you from the sandbox till the day you spread apart and leave to college. Friends are like hair sometime you have a bad hair day and the rest are okay or could slightly be better but you still have it on your head unless you shave it off. Whoever you choose may be there forever or even temporary.

Friends are one of the most important things in life without friends who would you talk to if you failed a test or if you got in trouble and you didn’t want your parents to find out, these are the good times that you will look back on in a few years and laugh at. But all in all every one has at least a really good friend that you can depend on when you need the most. Don’t forget who was there for you while you needed them. Some people say you are who you hang out with so pick friends that you have something in common with and don’t let anyone tell you who your friends are only you can choose them.