i believe in the power of hugs

Sarah - kyle, Tx,, Texas

I Believe In the Power of a Hug

I believe in the power of hugs. Giving hugs makes people have a wonderful day, and puts a shining smile on people’s faces.

I believe that in the power of a hug.

You are becoming a more outgoing and better person, because you get that warm friendly feeling that you are cared about and that just what makes people happy.

I do believe that hugs show people that you are cared about and loved and surrounded by good people.

I believe when I get hugs, its makes me feel more happy, it dose put a smile on my face, and it dose make me have a better day.

And I believe giving hugs is a great thing to do in life, just giving those people a touch from a friend, to show them that you are there for them and love and care for them, and will always be there to make them happy, to have that warm touch by a friend.

And I believe in the power of a hug, because when I hug people they automatically get that smile that lights up the world.

And to make people happy is a great and friendly thing to do, and making another person happy in life, it makes you to happy in life that you have made a person happy, and showed that person that you care and will always be there for you.