Stair Way To Heaven

adam - glendale, Arizona

Stair Way To Heaven

Music is a great way to escape from life, but it only last as long as the song. The different sounds take control of the brain and force it into the beat of the song. Any mood or feelings that are held inside can be erased and transformed as the music plays. Its almost unfair how addicting and personal a song can be . A simple story can be told with a beat that makes it flow and sound incredible but at the same time can be related to the life of the audience. It can relate in many ways throughout the song. Music has the opportunity to effect the life of anyone.

Music is playing in the background for many chapters of my life . Some songs have the power to bring back memories that are so clear that it seems as if they just took place. Every time those songs are played the same memory is attached with them. Some songs just live forever in the mind and can have a pleasant or depressing memory tagged along with it. For me there is one song that bring both a good and depressing memory, Led Zeppelins song Stair Way To Heaven will always bring my good old friend killian back to life. We loved that song, it would always be played when we would drive together. That song will never be the same for as long as I live, I will always think of Killian when that epic song starts. That’s the thing about music no matter how bad times can be a simple song can bring that other side of you out that is locked away underneath the pain. Music is like a medicine that can never be over used, and you are able to prescribe yourself.

Everyday has the opportunity to bring birth to a new state of mind that will give a different view on life. Some songs will be the perfect addition to how life is lived on those special days. The emotions and energy that grows off the music carry on into the body and will effect the soul. Some effecting in different ways than others. Some bringing back memories while others are just played so loud that it erases the bad ones. Music is the mind and souls favorite drug because of its heavy addiction powers that build with the beat.