is god or faith a fallacy

arie - marshfield, Massachusetts

I am 15 years old and I have always questioned, Is God or Faith real? I go to a private school and the nuns teach us that God id with us though good times and bad times. I always ask myself is that really true?

Earlier the year I was in 8th grade, my sister was going through hard times. When he told me what was going on, I was stunned and thought she is never going to make it in life. That night as I laid in my bed thinking about my sister, I turned to God for the first time in ages. I told God what was going on with my sister and asked him for help. I talked to God that whole week, asking him to please look over my sister. On Saturday I called her back and asked how she was doing. She said that she was getting better and made new friends that were costing her to make these bad decisions. After I got off the phone with her I was so happy. That night I thanked God for helping me. I then turned back to my question, is God or Faith real? I found my answer and it is yes because I was going through hard times and I had Faith that God would help me and he did. I am not the perfect catholic but I have something to believe in now. It turned out that God id with us through good times and bad times.