MY SHINING LIGHT

Susan - Oroville, California
Age Group: 65+
Themes: Christianity

The people in my church have truly inspired me to believe in a higher being, and God has surely shown methrough things that He has done that he really does exist. I have prayed for things and they have not happened right away but later on things have happened that have triggered a memory of what I did pray for and have been given. My husband and I prayed for financial relief and a few months later he was given the opportunity for a new job and got it. We are sill not totally out of the woods but we are certainly a lot better off than we were. I have had the opportunity to share with people the word of God and have lead these people to Christ. What a blessing to be able to share with them what God can do for them. I have learned to forgive and have had my heart cleansed. It is a big burden off my shoulders to be able to forgive and know that this is how my Father wants me to be.