Sexuality

Jesse - Piermont, New Hampshire
Themes: equality

In America today we have many different types of sexuality. We have straights, gays, lesbians, and bisexuals. Some people believe that gay marriage is a sin. They have had protests against gay marriages in many parts of the United States.

I believe everyone should be able to live a happy life. If part of living a happy life is getting married then they should be able to no matter if they are straight, gay, lesbian, or bisexual. People have said that we are god’s children and that it’s supposed to be a female and a male relationship. However god respects who we are, no matter our race, our sexuality, or our choices preference of sexuality. There for people cant say god doesn’t want any other relationships besides men and woman. Our law enforcers should focus on an individual’s happiness and not sexual preference.