Love

Javier - Downey, California
Themes: love

I believe that love is a beautiful thing just as long as you have it with the right person. Love can make you feel great every day and love can make you do things that you normally wouldn’t do for someone only for the ones you truly love. When you are in love with someone like I was then you probably know what I’m talking about.

I used to be with this girl a while back in November but then we broke up after almost two years of being in love with each. When we were together I would always want to see her every day and just look at her and stare into her eyes and just tell her that I loved her. I would always want to be around her and hold her in my arms and never let her go. I would also do little things for her too just to let her know that I still love her. I would draw her pictures in class when I had free time and I would sneak up behind her and give her a big hug and a kiss and then I would tell her that I loved her. I used to do all that just for one person because I loved her that much. I always put her before me and my whole life was about her and only her. I thought she was the one but I guess I was wrong about that. Like I said, love is a beautiful thing as long as it is with the right person.

Even after me and her broke up and she got with some other guy that was suppose to be my friend, I still believe in love. All I have to do now is just find that right person for me and give her everything that I had given that other girl that I used to call the one for me. Some people say that they will never find the one or that there is not a certain person for every one but I do think that there is a person out there that you are meant to be with and love forever and ever. Hopefully when I find that person I can feel what I felt with the one that I used to call my one and only.