Changes In World

Jon - waterbury, Vermont
Themes: environment

I believe that changes need to be made so the world doesn’t end. The U.S. needs to be more aware of all the resources in the world they are using up. Also with too much demand and not enough supply is also creating problems. Global warming is a big factor that people need to start taking into consideration so that in the future it doesn’t get to bad.

By the time people realize the dangers of global warming it will be too late and global warming would have had gone to far already. Also the new changes that are going to take place with a new president coming and a lot of things need to be done so we don’t kill the earth. With all the poverty that goes unnoticed in the earth there needs to be more action taken there. The war in Iraq that is getting no where and people are dieing in this world everyday. If we use too much of the earth’s resources then I think the world will come to an end. The U.S. uses up 1/3 of the worlds natural resources. Gas prices keep rising and don’t seem to be coming down very fast.

There are poor countries in the world that go unnoticed every day. People need to take more action and start taking into consideration the other countries that don’t have it as easy as most people in the U.S. If we keep taking up all the worlds resources then there will be nothing left to support the earth. I believe that in order to help stop global warming and other things more humans need to recognize global warming as a threat to the world and should be taken more seriously.

I believe that if gas prices continue to rise then less people are going to drive which has somewhat already happened. As the demand for oil goes up the supply goes down. Humans are going to have to start finding alternative ways of filling up there cars. In the end I think the world needs to see changes