Equality

Amber - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Themes: equality

I am passionate about equality because I do think that everyone should be treated the same. You see rich people walking to go shopping. You also see rich people driving their fancy cars. They think are better that everyone else.

I also think that rich or wealthy people should not look down on people of the lower class, or the people beneath them. They look at them as if they were slaves. They think that they don’t deserve good looking things like them.

I am passionate about equality because we are all the same in every way .it doesn’t matter if you are black, white, light skin, purple or orange. It also should not matter how much money we make. It should not matter where we live either. It should matter on what we do for other people. We should help the unfortunate people that can’t help them selves. that’s what we need to fuscous on.

My authority to speak about this topic is by people looking down on other people that they are below them. The audience should trust me because I have been there before. It relates to my life because I have lived with people that looked down on me because of where I live and how I dress.

This essay would make the world a better place by letting the people know hoe the world feels about equality. I would help them to know that just because you are rich or poor you should treat each other with respect and stop judging people who don’t live up to your standards.

“ Equality is everything”