I believe in trust

Maritza - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Themes: love

I believe in trust and the reason I believe in trust is

Because back in 9th grade, I fell in love I was in a relationship and had no trust. It hurt me that I did not

Trust him. It had to take me some time.

I knew deep down that I loved him and he loved me.

So I took the time to sit back and tell myself, “I have to trust him”.

I’m passionate about it because as others always said, if

You don’t have trust there’s nothing its no reason to be together. After hearing so many times, “Maritza you have to trust me” I was still always thinking that every time he went somewhere he was with somebody else. I would call him and if his line was busy I would always question him

Asking why it was busy and who he was talking to.

It would really upset him when I did not believe in him.

I’m also passionate about trust because I knew that f I did not change the way I was acting it would be over and there would not be a relationship anymore. He always asked me why I didn’t trust him. I couldn’t even answer why I didn’t. He trusted me but was harder for me to trust him.

I got to the point that I was tired of not trusting in him. So I took the time to finally trust him and we were almost at the point of breaking up.

But we settled everything. It felt better now that I trusted him. Our relationship was better than it was from the beginning.

To finish my story off the reason I think you should have trust is so that you won’t go though the things I had to go through because it was only making things worse until I finally took time to trust so always remember, if you have no trust there is nothing and there is no need to be together.

That’s why trust is important.