I am a Legend

Melina - San Ysidro, California
Themes: work

I believe that if I work hard I could accomplish anything I want in life. That if I do my best, I would get to the top and become a legend.

I believe that I have the courage to keep going and accomplish my goals. That if I had a bad day I could wake up tomorrow and say it would be a better day. Even if I cannot do something, I believe that with hard work I could accomplish what I want and more than what I want. That I am a warrior from the inside and the outside and that I would fight for what I believe in.

I have learned to trust no one but myself and to work my hardest to be the best in what ever I do; to have no regrets in life and to never give up because at the end I would be the legend I want to be.

I am just a teenager with a lot of imperfections and still left with years to experience life. I know that I don’t know a lot about things, but I know enough to know that in life nothing is what you expect, better yet, perfect.

I have experience good and bad things trough my 16 years of life but I have learned to be strong. My grandma is the most caring, kindest, and strong person I know and she has been my biggest role model and the one that makes me want to fight for what I want to achieve. Because of her, I have learned that everything is worth a shot and to never give up.

I remember that when I was little I believe that if I was a good girl good things would happened to me, but if I was a bad girl, bad things would happen. Know, I know that good things happen to bad people and that bad things happen to good people and through my life I have learned that I can be strong and confront them.

As I started to grow up I have realize that not everything is a fairytale, but I have also learned that my hard work always pays up.

My parents expect me to become someone in life. My parents just got to high school and my sister and I have to go to college and become a role model for my young brother and sister, to set the path for them so that they don’t drop out of high school and end up in a work that they hate.

I believe that in the future I will be successful and become the legend I want to be, that nothing and no one can stop me, and that my family will be proud of me and all of my accomplishments.

This is why I believe that with hard work I can accomplish what my parents and I want, to become a legend.