the memories with my dad

denis - san diego, California

I believe in my dad. I can trust a lot of people, but I respect everyone. There’s only one person I trust and believe in and that’s my dad. He’s someone who I can respect and will have my respect forever and ever.

I have memories with everyone but one deep memory that I will always remember is my time spent with my dad. I may have lots of memories with my dad but my deep and loved memory is when I see that my dad is there for me, when my dad is always in contact with me, and when my dad cares for me. An example of this is when if I was having problems at school he told me to talk to him and tell him what’s going on and I told him and what he did that actually helped me is when he told me not to stop to solve a stupid problem, but to keep on with your life daughter. And I did as he told me to and I got over it and they got over it.

I have had some good and some bad times but in my bad times my friends are there for me and when I’m having some good times it is because I’m having fun spending time with my dad or with my family. I remember that one day my dad threw me a surprise party when I was turning 13. He told me some different thing, like that the party was for my cousin, not me, but he was actually making my dream come true by giving me a surprise party with the people I wanted, and he did invite the people I wanted at my party.

The worst day of my life is when I was really sad and I didn’t have anybody, not my dad nor my friends who asked me in the whole two days what was wrong Or are you okay? And those were the days that I actually needed someone to be with me, I needed someone who could cheer me up, or some one who could cheer me up.

So this is the relationship of me with my daddy and I think it could get better and better every day. Just like life, life gets better every day. I love my dad the way he is.