I believe in Love

angelica - sunny isles, Florida
Themes: love

This i believe…..

I believe in love.

I believe in the truth of our own hearts, a truth that only us ourselves can understand.

I believe in the reality of mistakes, and the lessons that follow those mishaps.

I believe in the power of self realization.

I believe that love is an instrument that moves mountains and makes change happen.

I believe that love is an emotion that can’t be described or explained with words.

Love is an emotion with so many unexplainable results.

Love breaks all walls and comes in with no notice.

Love has no age or race.

Love cant be controlled only accepted.

Love cant be forgotten only ignored.

Love is learned, not through lessons but through shown actions.

Love is when you place all your trust on a sol person and believe that they’ll always take care of you no matter where and when the situation.

I believe love takes time, patience and isn’t simple.

Love has its own rhythm.

Its takes work, honesty, loyalty, and trust.

I believe that love isn’t just a feeling its an ability.

Love is the ability to sacrifice so much knowing that it’ll be worth it in the end.

Love is that larger than life feeling.

Its an unexplainable force that drives you to become or feel something bigger than yourself.

Love can be that drive the makes you a better person.

Love can be that drive that saves a life.

Love can be the drive that makes a person whole again.

Love can be that drive that makes a person come out of their shell.

love isn’t always beautiful.

Love is like a roller coaster with its ups and downs.

but the ups makes love worth while.

I believe love is that unspoken emotion at times because so many are afraid to admit the truth of how they feel.

Many believe that ignoring love will keep their hearts safe of injury,

but in reality they’re injuring themselves lying to their souls and true feelings.

I believe love is pure and can’t be improvised.