Fitness

John - Meridian, Idaho

I believe in being physically fit. I believe that humans were meant to be physically fit and we should uphold that tradition. I was only three when my mother enrolled me in my first sports camp. Granted it was just a silly way to try to get little kids into sports. But, it worked. Ever since I have always played some sort of sport or done something athletic. My parents always made sure that I was outside playing or doing something to stay active. When I hang with my friends we always go outside and play. We all enjoy being outside doing something rather than staying in and doing basically nothing.

Being active contributes to a healthy living and a healthier body. Through personal experience I have learned that I tend to be in a better mood on a day that I have done something active as oppose to being inactive all day. It doesn’t matter what I do as long as I’ve done something. Being active has become part of my lifestyle. If I wasn’t active I wouldn’t know what to do on most days. Being active is a great way to bond with friends as well. To this day I would rather go outside and play with my friends than stay in. Weather you’re good or not the important thing is you’re out and being healthy. Being active contributes to a healthy lifestyle. This I believe.