HARD WORK

Nathaniel - Lonsdale, Minnesota
Themes: work

I bet you have heard the saying hard work pays off because I know I have. Well, I believe that hard work does pay off. When you are in a sport you work hard to get in shape or to lose weight or to just get better in the sport. When it involves school you study and do all your work. All of this is hard work and there is a lot more things in life.

Some times you just don’t want to do the hard work or the extra effort. Some people don’t believe in this saying. A lot of people don’t believe in this saying. People try to get by at the least amount of work. For example they cheat on home work and tests or they skip a couple of plays or laps in practice. I catch myself doing this sometimes. Then again I do it a lot but no one is perfect. But this saying, I believe hard work pays off. I do believe this and ask any of the great and famous people out there, this is something you should believe in.