This I Believe…

Brianna - Montgomery, Minnesota

I believe in God and life after death. That I was put on this earth for a reason that differs from everyone else’s reason. I believe that everything, even the not-so-good things, happen for a reason. They happen in order for us to grow and to learn. So we can have a past to reflect on and stories to tell our children and our children’s children. I believe that if I want to be successful I have to work hard at everything I do and not take anything for granted. I believe that life is a gift and can be easily wasted. I have choices to make and responsibilities to fill, and I believe that those choices and those responsibilities come with a choice that I have to make on my own. I believe that family and love is the key to happiness, that money can ruin relationships, and being selfish gets a person nowhere but alone. I believe that life is a mystery; when I die it will be solved.