Benefits of Insight

Kyle - Plano, Texas

Benefits of Insight

I believe that marijuana is a strong safe drug that changes people’s life. Marijuana should not be smoked for long periods of time, but only to gain the benefits of insight, understanding behavior, and experiencing outside feelings. Marijuana isn’t just a drug, it’s a teacher, and it teaches people lessons that can’t be learned in the classroom. Marijuana gives a person street smarts, being around this drug means dealing with some unsavory people while loitering in some unprecedented areas. Marijuana should not be used as a long time drug, only to gain knowledge of the world we live in. In order to gain this knowledge your consumption of this drug must inevitably cease because over a period of time marijuana like any drug will leave a person blinded to their surroundings.

If I had the chance to go back in time to change everything that has occurred I wouldn’t, I would have smoked every blunt, and ate every cookie again. The insight I have obtained is invaluable to me. Marijuana has taught me the meaning of life lessons that my parents would tell me as a little kid such as “treat others as you wish to be treated.” from witnessing and committing radical behavior from a small threat or insignificant word, to this day from the experiences I have had, I treat others as they wish to be treated.

Marijuana gave me a valuable experience, I had a long deep talk with a friend and I felt everything she said, the words felt so vivid that they practically sang a gentle hymn in my ear. The words that I heard had emotions, had feelings, and a meaning behind them. This spectacular experience, gave me a sense of meaning in words. Marijuana has helped me understand the meaning and emotions behind words spoken to me.

Marijuana has gifted me with insight of the human mind and human behavior. Hearing me friend’s deep thought of a certain situation helped me understand what she was thinking and why she acted the way she did. Having the insight of human behavior helps in predicting how people react and what people will say or do in certain situations. The appliance of this insight during everyday life is invaluable.