This I believe

Nellie - Columbia, Maryland

This I believe

I believe we are formed by the experiences we go through. Each experience teaches us a different lesson that encourages us to keep learning about ourselves. We react to each different experience in a certain way, that we don’t know about at the time. But as time goes on we keep learning how to deal with different situations hence we keep learning about yourselves. The experiences we deal with either make us or break us.

We choose what the experiences will do to us. Some of us are known to be strong, others weak and some average. Depending on how we deal with our experiences, will reveal how we react to everything else. We can either be weak and not deal with our situations or strong and push forward to make it. I believe life is more than just surviving but learning from our past mistakes to face our future experiences. As we continue to grow we need to learn to deal with our experiences to shape us in the right ways.