I Believe Miricles Do Come True

Jesse - Saint David, Maine

I believe that miracles do come true

About 2 months ago, I went through something very harsh in my life. Something that basically changed my life: my father had a HEART ATTACK! When I found this news out, I could not help but just start to break down and cry. I was so scared because their have been other people who have had heart attacks but not make it.

The night my dad got put in the hospital I had gotten a phone call at my house, the caller ID had said that my dad was calling, so HOPEING that it would be my dad I answered that phone as fast as I could. When I answered the phone, I said “Dad are you all right?” but it was not my dad it was an ambulance attendant all he said was that he was calling to tell us that he was going to be all right and that the ambulance was bringing him to the hospital. I did not even think twice, I automatically asked if I could talk to my dad. When I talked to him, he said that there was nothing to be worried about. So I took his advice and I TRIED not to worry too, too much. Two days after he was in the hospital, he called saying that he was being sent to Bangor, and when you have to go to Bangor then it means that you are not in very good condition. While my dad was in the hospital though all I had wished for was that God would watch over him the whole time he was in the hospital to make sure that he will be 100% perfect again. When my dad came home from the hospital a week later, I could not do anything more then just thank God that he was home again. My father is a HUGE role model for me and I really do not know what I would do if I ever lost him.